Sammy & Shirley Church
120 Greenfield Circle, Unit 2
West Jefferson, NC 28694
It is our goal to ensure that all campers (seasonal and overnighters) experience an enjoyable stay in our campground
We are committed to maintaining a safe and efficient campground for all.
- Alcoholic beverages shall not be displayed at any time.
- Sub-leasing of camper/site is prohibited.
- Tents are not allowed at RV sites unless approved by management.
- Site modification will only be made after approval by management.
- All visitors shall check-in at the office to obtain pass.
- Properly dispose of any trash in the provided campground dumpster.
- Animals are the responsibility of the owners and should be leashed at all times unless confined within the campsite by approved method(s)"Please clean up after your pet!!!"
- Campground speed limits are posted, please comply as children may be at play or people walking.
- No riding of trail bikes or 4-wheelers allowed in the campground.
- Do not leave open fires unattended.
- No firearms or fireworks allowed.
- Each camper is responsible to place trash in the dumpster provided. No trash should be left on-site as it will attract unwanted varmints looking for food.
- No swimming allowed in the fish ponds.
- Heaters and air conditioners are big consumers of electricity. Please be mindful and turn off units when away from camper."Help Keep Cost Down"
- Please keep all golf carts on roads provided and off the grass areas. All carts must be accompainied by an adult